2009年8月20日 星期四

Shoes...







Every girl likes shoes. Those babes just hang in there in the shop window.


And Every girl who is passing by will stop in front of the shop , staring at their ideal shoes and go inside to have a try.





I saw those babes in a Shop in Santorini.
They look faboulus.
Because I have to pay the hotel a big amount of money in Firostephani, I need to control myself on shopping.

I still thinking about the shoes when I left Santorini.

They are just so cute.

But the lucky things is! Some days ago When i was walking around shops in Athens, I surprisly find them again!!

And they are in 70% discount. The LAST PAIR!

I finally took them home and feel so happy like I adopt poor kids to give them a better life.

How does woman feel about shoes?
-Their kids?
-Their Treature?
-or their love of life.

I like to think this way. Even we lost everything in our life.
We 'll still have our shoes....


Don't u think that way?

Brand of this pair: United Nude.
Plastic , the same metrial like Crocs shoes. :)

Creative Commons License
Lost in Santorini by santoeva.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons 署名-禁止演绎 2.5 中国大陆 License.

沒有留言:

張貼留言